Does consultation costs money?

It doesn’t cost any money.

What can I center?

We can help with problems related to residence procedures, work, illness, marriage, childbirth, child raising, divorce, domestic violence, and so on.

Do I have to visit the consult?

You can come to the center or call or send a mail to consult.

Can I consult with you outside of your office hours?

You can contact us anytime via email on our website or Facebook messenger. However, it may take some time for the Center to reply.



What should I bring with me when I go to the center?

Please bring your identification. You may bring any one of the following documents: Resident Card for Foreign Residents, Passport, My Number Card, etc.)

Can I consult with you in any language?

Vietnamese, English, and easy Japanese are always available. Korean and Chinese are available about once a month. Other languages can be spoken using a translator app.